- This event has passed.
2021 OSAA Convention
February 11, 2021 - February 14, 2021
2021 Convention Information and Registration
Convention will begin February 12th, Registration at 8 am, Welcome & Classes will begin at 9. We will have a working lunch & wrap up in time for the Contestants meeting at 4 pm. The Preliminary round of competition will be held that evening.
On February 13th, Registration will begin at 8:30 am, Welcome & Classes begin at 9. Lunch will be included as well. The OSAA Business Meeting will be during lunch, Contestants meeting will be that afternoon . The President's Banquet & Dinner will be served at 6 pm followed by the Finals Competition and Awards Ceremony.
Due to weather concerns for the Annual Convention, we have made some adjustments to the schedule. We will have the contests & Saturday Banquet starting at 12 pm on Saturday instead of 7 pm. All classes have been changed or combined. Please understand that we are trying to do what is best for all of our attendees and their families while still hosting a successful convention. Our plan is to be finished by 3pm on Saturday so that you can make it home safely. We look forward to seeing you all!
- 8:00 am Registration
- 9:00 am Arthur Greeno-Leadership & Business Mindset
- 10:20 am Break with Vendors
- 10:30 am Speaker of the House: Charles McCall
- 11:50 am Break with Vendors
- 12:00 pm Lunch with Vendors & Town Hall
- 1:00 pm Maximize Commissions-Shawn Terrel
- 2:20 pm Break with Vendors
- 2:30 pm Nathaniel Frederick: Long Term Goal Setting & the Daily Approach, Auction Ethics
- 3:50 Break with Vendors
- 4:00 pm Contestants Meeting: Ringman, Pro, Rookie
- 7:00 pm Dinner & Contests
Saturday Schedule Change
- 8:30 am Registration
- 9:00 am (5 minute break between presenters) Diversifying Revenue-How the Auction Business Changed in 2020-Rick Miller, Facebook for Auctioneers-Matt Sandmann, Professionalism-Zach Vierheller
- 10:30 am Break
- 10:45 Business Meeting
- 11:00 Advertising Entries Due
- 11:30 Finalists Meeting
- 12:00 Banquet meal with Pro Contest with Interview
Hall of Fame
- 3 pm Dismiss to home
- 9:00 am Nathaniel Frederick: Canva & Social Media Scheduling Break
- 10:00 am Jessica Wright: Facebook for Staff