- This event has passed.
2022 OSAA Summer Conference
August 5, 2022 @ 8:00 am - August 6, 2022 @ 5:00 pm
We are excited to see everyone in Stillwater on Friday, August 5 & Saturday, August 6 for our Summer Conference and Contests!
A Letter from your President
Oklahoma Auction Friends,
It is that time of year again - We are gearing up for Summer Conference, Aug. 5th and 6th. We are so excited to invite you back to Stillwater Friday night for our 2nd team contest, and the inaugural Oklahoma Auctioneering School contest. Only recent graduates of OAS will be able to compete in that particular category. Do not forget about our Saturday educational seminars, and legislative priorities forum. We are grateful to Social 174 for providing us our venue this year. We look forward to you joining us in Stillwater for our Annual Summer Conference.
Matt Sandmann, OSAA President
Call the Home2Suites to book your room at 405.372.2550.
Rooms are available at the Home 2 Suites:
- Singles: $139 or
- Doubles: $149
Hotel: Home 2 Suites by Hilton Stillwater, Please call to book your room at 405.372.2550.
Group Name: Oklahoma State Auctioneers
- Contestants must pre-register by submitting the entry form AND registration on or before the entry deadline to be eligible.
- Team contestants shall be current, active (paid) members of the OSAA AND registered for the OSAA Summer Conference at the time of the entry deadline.
- Contestants will meet for orientation and draw for order at a designated time on Friday. Sound Check will be available.
- The contest committee will go over all entry forms before the contestant meeting, and the roll call will be conducted using the submitted entry forms. If a contestant is unable to attend the meeting but can be there for the contest, they will automatically be the first to go to the contest. If they are not there or are not ready when their number is called to compete, they receive a no score with no refund of registration.
- The exact judging score sheets will be provided to contestants at this meeting.
- The sound systems will be preset and will not be adjusted during the contest. All contestants will be allowed to test the sound system during the orientation meeting.
- Judges are selected before the contest and their decisions and scoring will be final.
- Each contestant or team must provide two (2) items for auction valued at $25+ each, and will sell their items during the competition.
- All winners will be announced at the close of the convention on Saturday.
- Past winners are not eligible to compete in that division after winning.